- Revenue potential
- Leadership team
- Brand/product traction
- Competitive landscape
Additionally, all companies must be independent (unacquired), privately owned, at most 10 years old, and have received at least one round of funding in order to qualify.
Looking for a badge to celebrate your awesome accomplishment? Find it here!
Also honored in:
- 2019 Best Tech Startups in Kansas
- 2019 Best Tech Startups in Overland Park
- 2018 Best Tech Startups in Overland Park
“Nearly instant policy analysis.
RiskGenius leverages patent pending Policy Analytics technology. Each insurance policy is separated into clauses, which are then categorized based on common industry terminology. Users can then instantly locate key clauses across one or more policies, streamlining the review process.”
Also honored in: 2018 Best Tech Startups in Overland Park
“Draiver is a self-learning logistics platform that moves vehicles by planning, executing, and instructing drivers.
Continuous optimization saves time, money, and resources:
- It takes multiple move requests and logically chains events to lower cost
- It becomes the optimal driver manager and guides the driver to the next step.
- It accesses its vetted and insured marketplace to meet capacity on-demand”
At realquantum, we recognize commercial real estate appraisers are too busy and their time too valuable to waste it using unproductive tools. We put our energies into creating a great product that dramatically increases productivity so our customers can get more done in less time.”