- Revenue potential
- Leadership team
- Brand/product traction
- Competitive landscape
Additionally, all companies must be independent (unacquired), privately owned, at most 10 years old, and have received at least one round of funding in order to qualify.
Looking for a badge to celebrate your awesome accomplishment? Find it here!
Also honored in:
“The Grainchain team was established by the founders of SiloSys, an IT solution for the agricultural industry. For the last 5 years, we have been automating the system of measuring the commodities coming into silos and storage facilities, providing accurate measurement, tracking, and accountability for soft commodities. IT systems such as SiloSys are increasing in popularity worldwide, because they eliminate the manual processes of weighing and providing documentation for agricultural yield. Automated systems eliminate the potential of cheating with the weights, and a number of other dishonest schemes that were distorting commodities prices in the past. They also provide immediate paperwork that is trackable in the software systems, rather than paper notes.”
“AIM Media Texas is committed to meeting the information and communication needs of consumers and advertisers in local community markets in Texas through the publication of quality, market-leading, local community publications and digital products.
- We will attract, engage, inform, entertain and retain our readers and viewers.
- We will become and remain an integral part of each community we serve.
- We will deliver innovation, service and value to each of our advertisers.
- We will attract, recruit and retain engaged, customer-focused employees by providing an environment that allows personal and professional growth.
- We will provide a competitive, market-driven return on investment to our owners.”